Wednesday 31 August 2011

This is it... the very last day




Finally, August 31st has come.. and we need to bid farewell to our current 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue. If you need to see the retiring list you can view it here... items already sold out are marked with an 'x'.

The card I chose to show you today is actually a CASE directly from the catalogue (page 86 in fact). I copied it as closely as I could and gave it last weekend as a gift to one of my wonderful hostesses. She had told me she really liked that particular card - so I had most of the products required and made it for her. Cute isnt it? The tree is made from chipboard, and I have used patterned paper to cover it, and then sanded back the edges with my Sanding block. I like how it turned out. I hope that Donna does too!

Already my evening Launch to showcase the Brand new Catalogue is full, and so I have scheduled a second launch for those that would like to come along... this time it will be a day launch, to be held on the 7th September at 11am. Cost is $20, and you will receive a copy of the catalogue, (valued at $12.95 rrp) plus you will go home with 3 great projects that you have created yourself. There will also be some giveaways and launch-only specials on the day. Light refreshments and all materials are provided.

If you would like to join us please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com This launch event will be held at Narara on the Central Coast, I can give you the address details when you reserve your spot.

So I will take one last fond look at our current catty, and then Im going to move on and celebrate the brand new one just around the corner... cant wait!!! xx

No comments: