Saturday 1 October 2011

Simply Stockings Promotion



In October we have a fabulous promotion for you to all share in. Introducing the "Stitched Stockings" stamp set, and co-ordinating punch! You will be able to purchase these items in October ahead of its release in the next Mini Catalogue in December. Or, if you host a workshop in October with sales of $450 or more you will automatically receive both of these items for free! Woo hoo!!!

I've quickly whipped up a simple little card here for you so that you can see what they look like... but for a better look at all the stamps and punch, click HERE. The wood-mounted set will retail for $53.95, and the clear-mount will retail for $42.95. The punch will be $33.95. So for you girls who are already booked into my diary.... how cool is that? Because you guys have the opportunity to get them for free. :-)

We will be using these stamps and punch at next week's stamp-a-stack on Wednesday 5th October at 11am, and I still have spots free at this point if you would like to join us. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot.

I also wanted to issue a last call for anyone out there wanting to be part of the Big Shot club, or the Accessories club. I currently have one space left in each club... we are starting this next week. There are heaps of benefits to being in the club... click HERE to read more about it. Or contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com for more information.

1 comment:

Leah C said...

your work is amazing. I need to craft more