Friday 13 January 2012

My Favourite card at the moment




As we get closer to the 24th January and SAB I have been happily creating some great cards and projects to show you. I am loving this year's Sale-A-Bration (SAB) selection... they are just beautiful, and for the first time in Australia, we aren't just offering free Stamp Sets... this year we have gorgeous patterned papers, brads and ribbons. They are all limited edition, meaning that they wont be available after the end of March, when SAB ends.

But how do you get them? Easy! Every $100 you spend on Stampin'Up products from any of our catalogues will get you another free selection from the SAB brochure that starts on the 24th January 2012. As soon as it is available I will post a link to the SAB catalogue on this blog so that you can view it online. Or if you prefer a hard copy.. please email me and I will pop it in the post for you.

Today's card is going to show up at a few of my workshops in January and February, so if you want me to come and show you how, please contact me. I was really happy with this one! The layout design was inspired by a card I received a few years back from the talented Claire Daly, and I have revisited this design several times over because it works so well with different colours and sets. But it shows off our new SAB patterned papers really well.. don't those colours look great together? I used the SAB set "Fresh Vintage" to stamp the butterfly.. of course it matches with the DSP design. The brad in the middle of the butterfly is also a special SAB brad... I love that I can so easily put colours and designs together because everything matches!!! But after all, that is the whole attraction of SU right???

To get a hard copy of the SAB brochure, or to place an order please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

It's all very exciting... I have lots of show you. Not only do you get a free selection from the SAB brochure with every $100 spent, you also can get extra sets for hosting a workshop, and of course this time of the year is one of the very best to hold one... because you get more, and so do your customers! I am booking up quickly, but I have a couple of dates left later in February, and in March. Reserve yours before I get booked out! January spots are completely gone!

There is also an awesome kit special during SAB... so if you have been thinking of supporting your hobby or better yet... making some extra money... just contact me and I can get an information pack to you.

Have fun!

No comments: