Sunday 29 April 2012

Tomorrow's Scoring Clas

Tomorrow (30th April 2012) I have my last class for this month... and it's our second Scoring Class. I did the same class last week as an evening program, but tomorrow at 11am I am running it again. If you would like to join us I still have a couple of spots. All materials and a light lunch are included for a cost of $20. Classes are held on the Central Coast of NSW and address details are available when you book in. The card you see here is one of our projects. This past month Stampin'Up released their brand new scoring tool - "Simply Scored" - and so this class is all about showing you lots of different things you can do with it. So by the end of the class you will understand how the Simply Scored tool works... and have some great new ideas. In addition to the cute Rosette on this card, you will also learn how to make envelopes, a box and a bookmark. Last week's attendees all enjoyed it... and several of them also purchased the Simply Scored tool. :-) Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to come along.

1 comment:

kay said...

love the pleated flower Will have to find out how to do that cheers kay