Sunday 15 July 2012

Working with Acetate - this week's class




This month's technique class is called the "Window Sheet Wow" class, and that means that this time we are making several projects with Stampin'Up's Window Sheets - or you might know it better as Acetate.  Acetate is a really versatile material to work with, and I am looking forward to showing you just a few ideas of what you can do with it. Every time I use it I am always surprised by the result... it gives you something really different, and expands your repertoire of papercraft techniques.

So I thought you might like to see one of the items we are making... this is such a cute card! It certainly has that extra "wow" factor. I used White Stazon to stamp on my Window sheet, and the motif is made with the Apothecary Art stamp set, and cut with the Framelits dies. For a bit of extra bling I used our silver Glimmer paper. Simple to do.. but a great card for someone special. (I took a photo of it on my lounge because I needed the darker background to make the card easier to see.)

My papercraft and cardmaking classes are held on the Central Coast. If you would like to come along to class this week please EMAIL ME and let me know which class you would like to attend. I have two:

Tuesday 17th July @ 7.30pm
or
Thursday 19th July @ 11am

The cost is $20 and you will make 3 projects. All materials and refreshments are provided. I can give you the address details when you book in to the class.  At time of writing I still have spots in both classes,

I hope you enjoy the card, and I will be back with more great ideas and projects soon :-)

Linda

1 comment:

Felicity said...

This is so a WOW card. I love it. So different and the glitter paper is extra special.