Tuesday 7 August 2012

More items on the Retiring list now gone... plus a change to my class schedule



Every day is now starting to see new items removed from the Retiring list.  As of last night when I placed an order the list looked like this:

Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
Peach Parfait ink refill
Dotto refill
Concord Crush ink refill
More Mustard Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Pear Pizzazz ink refill
Poppy Parade ink refill
Stack & Store Containers
Circle cutter replacement blades
Christmas Greetings stamp
Confetti White CS A4
Blushing Bride ink refill
Blushing Bride CS

All the above items are now sold out and will no longer be available.  Please do get your orders in to me as soon as you can because I really hate having to tell people that what they are after is not for sale any longer. :-(

On another note I have slightly shifted around my class schedule this month. Tonight and tomorrow's Diagonal scoring plate class (projects shown below) will no longer run this week, and will now be held next Tuesday evening (14th August @ 7.30pm) and next Wednesday (15th August @ 11am).  The cost to make the 3 projects is $20 and all materials are supplied.  And yummy refreshments too of course ;-)  Here are this particular class' projects.  To see them closer up click HERE



The Father's day class that was scheduled for next week has now been moved to the last week of August. Still in plenty of time for Father's Day.

To book in for classes, just email me by clicking HERE  .  Remember not to reply to this blog post if you receive email updates... I wont get it. Make sure you click the link in this paragraph!

I am also about to announce launch dates for early September, so stay tuned for those.  I am looking forward to showing you some of the amazing products that we have coming up in two gorgeous catalogues to be released on September 1st!  I love this time of year!!!!

Linda

PS.. The card at the top of this post has been made almost completely with product that is being discontinued this month. The stamps, the patterned paper, the circle die and Final Press embossing folder... all going. I'll miss them... but too excited about the new stuff to stay sad ;-)

No comments: