Tuesday 29 January 2013

Affection Collection Box Card



I have the first Evening Stamp Club of the year tonight and wanted to show you what we are making together. I have seen a few different versions of these online... Heather Summers (a very talented Canadian Demonstrator) put up her version of it, and I've been eyeing it off for a while. So this is my take on it.

I used the "Affection Collection" stamp set, and the DSP is from the "Festival of Prints" paper pack in our current Holiday mini. Actually this mini ends this coming week, so if there is anything you are after, please let me know in the next two days. After this there is no guarrantee that the items will make it into our next Annual Catalogue, which is due out in July 2013.  On February 1st we will have a brand new catalogue available.. the Autumn 2013 Catalogue.

Here is the Box Card open:



And here is the tag inside the box....


I really enjoyed making this little project and hope my stamp club girls will too. I have a few openings in Stamp Clubs (both Day and Evening) available in 2013. Stamp Clubs are an awesome way to build up your supplies slowly, whilst learning new ideas and techniques. The bonus is that you get to know a group of like-minded creative people and every year we share some great times together. Clubs are held bi-monthly so it is very manageable. If you would like to attend one of my clubs, please email me for more information. I would love to find a space for you!


1 comment:

Felicity said...

This is such a great way to step up a card and I love the way you have decorated it. Thanks for sharing, off to try one of these.