Saturday 9 February 2013

"More Amore" Paper and Hearts


With Valentines Day just around the corner, I have seen lots of hearts appearing all over the place. Of course, that could also be because Hearts feature so strongly in our new Autumn Seasonal catalogue. Either way, I am loving all the cool things I can do with this stuff... and what you see on this card is only a small sampling of what is available.

This is actually a VERY simple card, and one I featured at my catalogue launch earlier in the week. I was so pleased with it... and have actually made an even simpler variation of it for people to make at a Breast Cancer fundraiser I am involved with in the following week.  So simple :-)

Here is a list of what I used to create this little project.

Naturals Ivory Cardstock  (pack of 40 A4 sheets - $12.95)
Primrose Petals Core'dinations Cardstock (pack of 12 12"x12" sheets - $11.95)
Stampin Up Sanding System ($6.95)
More Amore Speiciality DSP (pack of 12 12"x12" sheets - $21.95)
Designer Builder Brads (pack of 16 - $11.95)
Paper Doilies (pack of 24 - $4.95)
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (Set of 6 stamps in wood - $27.95 or clear - $21.95)
Snail Adhesive ($11.95)

So to make this card (and many more - with 40 sheets of Cardstock you can technically make 80 standard sized cards!) you would spend $104.60 (plus postage and handling of course - $5.95 to anywhere in Australia)  And right now if you spend $100 you also qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration item from our special catalogue  - CLICK HERE to see it.  This offer goes until the 22nd March.  Of course you dont have to buy these items.. there are so many other options. But if you would like this pack of items, I will waive postage to the first three people who EMAIL me and purchase the above products.  You will also be sent a tutorial for the card. Dont forget that this offer is only available to Australian residents.

Here is a close up of the card front for you:



No comments: