Friday 12 April 2013

"Impromptu" Classes next week




So.... it seems I got my weeks mixed up!  Somehow the holidays have snuck up on me... but more than that, my kids are heading off to a week at their Dad's house.   What does that mean?  Well it means I can actually schedule a class or two next week... without needing to pay for a babysitter!

Stamp-A-Stack anyone?   If you haven't been to a Stamp-a-Stack before, it works like this... you will make 6 cards (with envelopes) - 3 each of 2 different designs for a total of $20.   All materials and refreshments are provided, and classes are held on the Central Coast. (Address supplied when you book in)  I'll put my thinking cap on and post photos of  the two card designs in the next day or two.

Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday 16th April @ 7.30pm

Wednesday 17th April @ 11am

Come along, and bring a friend if you like. Just let me know that you are joining us by clicking HERE

I hope you can come... Stamp-A-Stacks are always popular.  This time I will be including a card that could be used as a Mother's Day card if you wish. Although it will be generic enough that you don't have to use it for that purpose if you don't wish to.

Dont forget to let me know if you can make it. :-)

AND... today's photo is the very first layout I have made with Stampin'Up's brand new MDS digital scrapbooking software. Sooo easy to use!  If you want to download your own MDS trial completely FREE (for 30 days) click on my ONLINE STORE and order your copy. You can then download it completely free.. no postage or anything like that.  I hope you enjoy my first attempt.. and I am sure you will love it too!


No comments: