Monday 6 January 2014

Simple Stamping with Petal Parade (SAB 2014)



Sometimes I just want to stamp! Nothing fancy, just pick some stamps and inks and just stamp them out and see what happens. And thats what happened here. I pulled out the 2012-2014 Incolor inks, and used the upcoming SAB set "Petal Parade" to stamp them fairly randomly on Whisper White cardstock. I added a sentiment and a bit of ribbon and thats pretty much it. Quick and easy, just the way I like my cards.  :-)

Petal Parade will be available as a free choice for spending $90 when Sale-A-Bration starts on the 28th January. I have lots to show you over the coming weeks.

And dont forget too that the current Holiday catalogue is coming to a close this month.. so if there is anything in there that you dont want to miss out on... dont leave it too late. HERE is a link to the Holiday catalogue... make sure you look through and check that you have enough of all the products that will be retiring. Of course, some may make it into our next annual catalogue, but we have no idea which ones.


No comments: