Thursday 10 April 2014

Stepping up Last week's Card




Last week I posted a simple card... although it was a special celebratory card, made special by adding some pewter embossing to the stamped image (to see the original card, click HERE)  Today I decided to step it up a bit and glamourize it by adding even more embossing, and some vellum.  And this is the end result.... what do you think?

It's still simple though! I wheeled straight onto my background with clear Versamark ink, and embossed it with the pewter Embossing powder. I then stamped my image from the 'Daydream Medallions" stamp set - also with Versamaark - and once again embossed it with Silver. I added some Soft sky cardstock behind the vellum, and some matched Soft Sky seam binding ribbon. And of course a silver sparkly butterfly that I punched out of Silver Glimmer paper.



Yep, its silver overload again, but I really love how it turned out :-)  And i think the Pewter really adds a bit of vintage glamour....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!