Thursday 20 August 2015

Another sneak peek from the Holiday Catalogue... Embellished Ornaments!


Tonight I opened up my Embellished Ornaments stamp set and the matching framelits. And this is what came out of my playtime tonight!  So much to love with this set!

Actually as so often happens, I made an error when stamping my sentiment on the bottom of the card... so thats why we ended up with Vellum, gold cord and a stamped banner there instead. But it turned out ok after all!  I love that we don't do "mistakes"... a "mistake" is simply an embellishment opportunity right??

But you know what is my absolute favourite product on this card?  The gold cord!  I love it... which means I need to buy the silver too! So easy to tie and use!  I also used the new Fine Tip Glue Pen.. another "must have" item... its great for glueing those intricate or tiny elements. In this case it was great for gluing the detailed dies to the backing piece.

If you want to play with these items for yourself, make sure you book in to the launch on the 30th August. More details HERE

I hope you enjoy the card today.

No comments: