Monday 18 January 2016

This week's classes for you.... still spots left! Introducing the Wink of Stella Glitter brushes!



Hello guys! 

The school holidays are quickly passing by and we are keeping everyone busy!  In amongst everything though I have been finding some time to create beautiful things with our gorgeous new Occasions catalogue products.  This week I have been lucky to have a launch, a workshop, a club and 2 classes. Phew! 

I still have spots left in my classes this week... so if either of these sounds like you.. please feel free to join us!

The first is the Wink of Stella class this Wednesday at 11am.  The card you see here today is one of my Wink of Stella cards... this one was inspired by the talented Patty Bennett in the US.  I used the Wink of Stella glitter brush to watercolour the rose image.  Its hard to see how glittery it is, but I guarantee that it is quite beautiful!  In the class you will make 3 lovely projects each using a Wink of Stella glitter brush in a different way. 

The class is $30 and INCLUDES a Wink of Stella glitter brush to take home with you (RRP is $14).  So this is a great value class! 





The second class I am offering this week is a Project Life class this coming Thursday evening, 21st January. This class is for anyone who:

  • wants to find out what Project Life is all about
  • has tried PL before but is after some new tips
  •  and ideas
  • Wants to have time to work on your pages
Come along and learn more about this awesome Memory Keeping system. If you have photos on your phone or computer, lets get them OFF there and into albums to enjoy them.  The class will be $20 and includes use of all my Project Life materials and accessories, plus 2-3 page protectors to get started with. If you already have the items you need you can come along and just crop with us for $10  All materials and light refreshments provided. 

Come along and enjoy a few creative hours to yourself!  You'll be inspired and maybe even learn something new!

To book into either class please click HERE and email me.   I hope to see you at a class soon!

No comments: