Monday 30 January 2017

Classes resume this week! Come and learn something new!



Well I am back from my recent travels and the first thing we have noticed is that it sure is HOT here!  Of course we knew that, but coming from snow and ice in Michigan to over 40degrees C back here is quite a contrast!  Not complaining though... the house has the aircon running and we are keeping cool.  Thank goodness for that air conditioning.... Im not sure I would want to run classes in the heat, but actually it turns out that my craft studio is the coolest place in the house :-)

I have evening stuff club this week and Im looking forward to seeing the girls.  And I am running my first public class on Wednesday 1st February @ 11.15am - its a Stamp-A-Stack which means we will be making 6 cards (3 each of two different designs) and this time we are creating 3 masculine cards and 3 more feminine cards.   I have planned them as birthday cards, but you could change the sentiments and make them for other occasions of course.

I thought you'd like to see one of the designs for this class. I used the new Celebrations Duo of embossing folders and I was really happy with how it turned out. The colours are fresh and happy and it gives a really fun result!

If you would like to join us on Wednesday please let me know by clicking HERE.  I run classes in my home on the Central Coast and all levels are welcome.. from beginners to more advanced papercrafters.  I'd love to see you at a class soon... to see what classes are coming up this month click on the "Class and Events Schedule" at the top of this page.

I hope to see you at a class soon!

Linda x

No comments: