Monday 6 February 2017

Valentines Day 2017.... and a sneak peek.



So its February... otherwise known as the "Month of Love".  Here in Australia we don't really send Valentines cards, but its still great to have an excuse to make them, and I have challenges myself to send out at least one to a friend or someone that I would like to make them smile.

This is a simple little card.... but there is also a sneak peek of new SAB product coming your way in a couple of weeks from now when there will be a few more items added to the SAB list.  Here you might see a cute Medallion stamp behind the glimmer heart, and that's from one of the stamp sets in the new release. I do love medallions, so I can see this being really useful.

I've included a product list of the other items for you.... enjoy!  Dont forget its SAB right now, so for every $90 you spend you will receive a free SAB item... always worth a look!  HERE is a link to the SAB catalogue if you would like to see some of the items for free...

Product List

No comments: