Thursday 27 July 2017

Video Tutorial: Quick tip for the Lemon Zest bundle!


Yesterday I receive the Lemon Zest Bundle with my order and I couldnt wait to create a card with it.... and here it is!  This was my first attempt at using these awesome stamps and matching punch.... and its a card that came together really quickly.  I also used some of our "Perfect Days" Memories and More kits as I thought the colours would work perfectly with the limes I was planning on creating.  Sometimes I have ideas in my head that don't quite translate to real life.... but this one turned out pretty much exactly as I planned it.

I kinda feel that with our Daisy Bundle being soooooo popular that this one has been somewhat overlooked.  Hey... it needs a little love too!  (And by the way, the Daisy Bundle is once again available in Australia if you want to grab that one whilst you can!)

If you are looking for co-ordinating colours that work perfectly together then I suggest that you check out the Memories and More card kits.  There are 72 cards in each kit for only $17.50 and everything matches!  I love the Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist combo in the cards I used in this card.  I only needed to add the Lemon Lime Twist card base, a bit of Whisper White for my stamping, and a touch of gold glimmer (a card's got to have bling right??).  We have some awesome card kits available, and as you can see, they can be used for much more than just Memory Keeping or Scrapbooking.  They are totally versatile!  I've listed our current kits available below.... so be sure to check them out!

I've made up a little video tutorial to show how I added the colours to this stamp so that it comes up multicoloured... its super easy and the video only takes 2 minutes to watch! Here you go:




Product List


Below is a full list of the Memories and More kits that are currently available as at July 2017.  You can purchase these in the Online store.... just click on the one(s) you want.  Products are shipped straight to your door, anywhere in Australia!

No comments: