Wednesday 2 August 2017

Copper and Black Carols of Christmas card (and a little sneak peek too....)


Hello crafting friends!  Today I've made a little square card in one of my all-time favourite colour combos... copper and black. When all else fails this is a combination I return to, and I am never disappointed!  And shhhhh,,,, I've added a little new Christmas DSP from our upcoming 2017 Holiday catalogue too.  This is a speciality paper called "Merry Music Speciality DSP" - its very lightweight, making it ideal to include in your cards and other papery projects, and instead of 12 sheets in a pack of 12"x12" papers, there are actually 24 sheets!  Look out for it when the catalogue goes live on September 1st!

The other products that I've used I have included in the Product list below... if there is something you are interested in, click on that item to be taken to the Online store.  Items are delivered straight to you, anywhere in Australia!  The stamp set I've used in this card is called "Carols of Christmas" and should you purchase the bundle (stamps and co-ordinating framelits) this month (August 2017) you will also receive from me a pack of Mini Dimensional to say thank you for purchasing this bundle!

Enjoy this little card today!

Linda D

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! What size is it?

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Aimee, the finished size is around just over 4"x4" (or 10.5cm square depending on where you are!)