Friday 13 April 2018

Scrapbooking Layout for this month's Scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley





Every second month I run an all-day scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley, at Pokolbin to be exact.  I travel up there (it's not that far really) and spend a wonderful day with some lovely ladies and we get creative together.  They bring their photos and I help to customise my designs to suit them.  I thought you might like to see one of the designs from this month's class.

Even though it's a relatively simple design, I love this one because it really helps to show off the photos.   I've used our Decorative Masks and embossing paste in the background to create the awesome texture on this layout.   Our large letter dies were the perfect size to create the ombre lettering (sponged with our Sponge Brayers)... I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo ink.   I also added some Myths and Magic Washi tape to the bottom of the page, which is so sparkly and fun!

Lastly I used the lace stamp from the Touches of Texture stamp set to add some soft detail around the edges of the page.  I love that stamp!!  The colour I used for this is Soft Suede.. which is perfect paired with the Crumb Cake cardstock.


Classes are held at the Taste of the County cafe in the Hunter Valley Gardens at Pokolbin.  If you are interested please contact the cafe directly.  But numbers are limited and book quickly, so book in early to avoid disappointment.  Our next class will be June 14th. 

No comments: