Thursday 7 March 2019

Video Tutorial: Cheat's Watercoloring inspired by this cute mug!


So its no secret that I LOVE the Painted Seasons bundle... its a free Sale-A-Bration offering that was released on February 15th (2019).  You can get this bundle for free when you place a $180 order.  Here is the bundle:


The bundle includes this gorgeous stamp set PLUS the co-ordinating DSP.  But wait... there's more!  For this month ONLY (March 2019) you can also purchase matching framelits for this bundle if you wish!  Here are all the Sale-A-Bration co-ordinating items available this month...


The ones that match the Painted Seasons set are the Four Seasons dies.  To order any of these items (or anything else!) please click the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online Store.

But today I didn't actually use the framelits.... instead I used the Painted Seasons stamps to attempt a card inspired by the "Thank you" mug you see above in the photo.   The mug was given to me last weekend as a thank you for my involvement in a fundraiser for a local church, as well as a couple of other girls.  I loved the colours so much a couple of us decided to create matching cards.  I really enjoyed making this card.... and here is a video tutorial to show you what I did. Enjoy!


No comments: