Sunday 14 June 2020

My Zoom Catalogue Launch is coming up! Read on for details.....





This has certainly been a very different year for many businesses.... and my own Stamping business has been effected too of course. But for me, it hasn't been all bad.  Whilst I've had to stop running my business face to face, the Online side of my business has been doing extremely well.  I have several theories for this... Firstly, due to the whole COVID situation we found ourselves in lockdown, and having to find new ways to reach out to people.  So it forced me to get a bit creative about how I do business. Secondly, people were at home and looking for things to do... and of course Crafters know how to fill in their time! So they were reaching out to me online and switched to ordering online as well.  And thirdly, crafters have big hearts, and I know many of those in my little community wanted to support me, to ensure that my business would continue to succeed.  I cant tell you all how grateful I am for every order, for every handmade card I received. For those that "liked" my posts on social media... or commented or engaged in any way. I am so grateful for you!  Rather than stepping back, my business has actually flourished under these very strange circumstances, and I am grateful!


It's also given me the opportunity to try out some new ideas and different ways of doing things. And I tried a couple of new things this month with regards to my catalogue launches... I did a Facebook Live launch at the beginning of the month (you can watch the replays on YouTube if you wish), and now I am doing something else new... Im running my very first Zoom Catalogue Launch on Saturday the 27th June @ 2pm.  If you are in Australia, and you'd like to attend this event... then I still have some spaces left right now.


The images you see on this page are Sneak Peeks of 2 our our projects (we are making 3 altogether) and I think you will love them!

To be part of it you just need to register for the class, and you need to have downloaded the Zoom program to your computer.  To register, you can either pay $20 (aud) for the class, OR place an order through my Online store for $60 or more (using the code 7V3NMDMR ).  Either placing the order or paying directly for the class will enroll you in the class.  I will send out class packs to all those registered, so that they arrive before the event.  I will then send you a link for the Zoom launch event, and we will all get together at 2pm on the day, and make up our projects together.   Its the first time I have done an event like this, so it will be exciting to see how it goes.  If anyone needs a run through to check that its all working before the day, reach out to me and we'll give it a try.

PLEASE NOTE: You need to enrol by Wednesday 17th June so I can finalise the class packs and get them out to you. I am capping this class at 12 people, so be sure to register soon so that you don't miss out.  Due to the timing of this class and the class packs being mailed out I can only offer this launch event to Australian customers.

If anyone just wants to pay for the class pack only (without placing an order) then I've created a Paypal button below for you.  (If you are placing an order instead, do not use the PayPal button!)
I'll be using the Forever Fern stamps and bundle, as well as the Prized Peony bundle.  Please note that you do not have to own these items to complete the class... you can substitute with whatever stamps you might have in your existing collection. However if you do wish to purchase these items you will find them useful, even though not necessary.

Here are some other suggested items to complete the class:


  • Adhesives (I suggest Tombow or liquid adhesive, Snail/Seal or similar, Dimensionals, glue dots)
  • Scissors (Paper snips and sharp ribbon scissors)
  • Sponge or daubers
  • Inks  - I used Gray Granite, but you could also use Early Espresso or Smoky slate. Even black would suffice.  I also used Early Espresso brown on vellum, but if you choose to use Stazon Black instead that would suffice.  The other colour I used was Just Jade, but you could use either Early Espresso again, or black or Shaded Spruce)
  • You can change the sentiments to whatever stamps you have in your collection if you dont have the ones I have used. 
Everything else is provided, and all shapes have been measured and cut to make up the projects. 

I hope you will be able to join us. If you have questions, please click HERE to email me.  Or to place an order use the SHOP NOW button on this page (don't forget to use the class code  7V3NMDMR when you are checking out as thats how I know you want to do the class!)



No comments: