Monday 28 December 2020

Saying Goodbye to the Curvy Christmas stamp set

 


As we head into the last days of our currently retiring products, I wanted to draw your attention to a couple of items that are leaving us.  Two of my favourite items that I am saying goodbye to are the Curvy Christmas stamp set (which is currently available alone, or as part of the Quite Curvy Variety bundle).  The stamp set by itself is extremely versatile, but when coupled with the Curvy Dies, it becomes even more useful.  I also added some of our gorgeous Balmy Blue glimmer paper - and yes that is retiring too. 


I've used it in lots of different ways. Here's another example of what you can do... 




This one features an acetate panel in the centre. I stamped the greeting inside the card, so it can be seen through the clear panel. 




Both the above cards also feature the Classic Christmas DSP. 


Here is an image of the Curvy Christmas set... its Photopolymer for easy lining up:



If you would like to to purchase any of these products - or anything else - head over to the ONLINE STORE.  Or you can CONTACT ME directly. 

Have a great day!

Linda D x

No comments: