Monday 22 March 2021

Video Tutorial - Smooshed Re-Inker Resist Background Technique

 






Hello Friends!  Today I wanted to show you are super fun background technique.  I actually created this card last Friday night on my Private Facebook group... and the response there and on my other social media has been huge!  So I have been requested many times to create a video tutorial for this card... and so here it is!  The link is below. 

The reason I created this card in the first place is simple.... I was wanting to use some of our Retiring Incolors.  Each and every year, people are sad when they miss out on the retiring colours... particularly the re-inkers.  They are always amongst the first items to sell out.  And so if you have the inks for any of these colours.... please do yourself a big favour and order them NOW.  Dont wait until they are on the retiring list on Thursday 25th March!  Get them now even if you choose something that is currently backordered. At least you will be able to get it... and that will complete your collection and allow you to keep stamping with these colours for years to come. 

You'll find these colours (on this card I have used Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray) in the Online Store... head over there to grab them while you can!

Click the picture below to view the video and I really hope you'll give this technique a go!


Linda D

No comments: