Friday 17 September 2021

Video Tutorial: Creating cards with the Strong of Heart stamp set for Stampin'Up's Day of Service



Hello friends!

Last night I went live on my Facebook Page as part of Stampin'Up's "Day of Service"!  This is something they do each each year to make a difference in our communities.  This year the focus is on Heart Health. 

In case you didnt know we have a stamp set in our current Mini Catalogue called "Strong of Heart".  For every set sold Stampin'Up will donate $4.25 aud to Heart Health charities.  

So it made sense to create using this set, and to show some cool cards that can be made with it. 

I had a few sound issues at the start, so I have edited those out, and uploaded the video to YouTube. To view it click the video link below. 






I hope you enjoy it! 

Below is the link to the stamp set if you would like to purchase it.  (Just click on the picture)




Product List

No comments: