Sunday 17 October 2021

Last Day to shop my big BOGO sale!


 


Hey friends, 

With less than 24 hours to go, I am popping up this reminder of my Big BOGO sale (that's Buy One, Get One free for anyone that hasn't heard that before).  

It's all happening over on my Private VIP group on Facebook.  If you are in Australia, you are welcome to join in.  Basically I am giving some of my retired items up free for an order of the same value in new products.  To see how it works click HERE and then request to join my group.  You need to be in Australia, and be a customer or team member... (or maybe you would like to be!)

Because of the pandemic I haven't been able to offload my vast amount of retired products to my local customers as I normally would.  So instead I am trying Online sale which is a first for me.  I'm really happy with now its run so far, but I promise you there is still LOTS left to look at! 

So head over there, join the group and browse the pages of items.  Its a great deal for you to get those items for free when you spend an equivalent amount on new product.  

Any questions, please CONTACT ME

Linda D



No comments: