Sunday 29 May 2022

Whoops I dropped the ball! The New Horizons Tutorial bundle

 





That moment when you realise that the month is nearly over and you TOTALLY FORGOT to upload this months Tutorial bundle. Truth is, Im not going to sell many of them (ie NONE) if I don't tell you about it, right?

Each month I am part of an awesome Tutorial Bundle group and we each design a project and include all the measurements and instructions. It gets uploaded to a central spot where it is compiled into a fabulous "Tutorial bundle" of 15 great projects!  Its a fantastic resource.  But this month I forgot to post the details. 

This month we featured the gorgeous "New Horizons" bundle, and the projects are stunning! You will love this tutorial. But sadly you only have a couple of days to purchase it as the month is almost over!  BUT if you have placed an order with me over $60aud during the month of May you will get it automatically.  Or you can purchase it for $25aud via the button below (and you can be anywhere in the world to make your purchase this way). 



 Here is a sneak peek of the project that I did for the tutorial:


It's a Z-Fold card and full instructions are included in the tutorial. 

So for those that have ordered this month... you will receive your tutorial bundle later this week. For those that would like to purchase the tutorial bundle via PayPal... use the Green "Purchase Now" button above. 

Have a great Sunday, and I hope to see you on my YouTube live tonight!


Linda D

No comments: