Wednesday 22 February 2023

CraftAlong is coming this weekend and we are learning Vellum Techniques! Here's what you need to know....

 


Hello and welcome to my blog today! 

This month's CraftAlong event is coming up this weekend!  By request I am doing Vellum Techniques this time around so if you love vellum, or if you aren't quite sure what to do with it, this is for you. 

We will be making a card together in the live video on YouTube on Saturday 25th February at 2pm (Sydney time).  If you are unable to watch the video live, you can watch the replay whenever you like. Those that ordered with me in January will be receiving a supply pack in the mail from me (or you might already have received it!) in order to make the project with me. But even if you don't have a supply pack, you can still make the project with me if you wish. 

Here are the items I will be using (feel free to substitute with similar products if you wish):

  • Soft Succulent cardstock for the card base (my base measures 14.8cm x 21cm in metric - or 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" if you are using US letter cardstock)
  • Basic Black Cardstock 
  • Basic White Cardstock
  • Plain vellum
  • Soft Succulent ink
  • Blending Brush
  • Black ink (Memento)
  • Dry Brushed metallic paper
  • Delicate Desert 12" x 12" DSP
  • Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
  • Fine shimmer paper (you can use the gold OR the Soft succulent)
  • Painted Labels dies
  • Stylish Shapes dies
  • Stitched Rectangles dies
  • Gold Faceted Adhesive-backed sequins
Additional - dimensionals, Tombow glue, Glue dots

If you would like to purchase any of thees items I have included the links to each item below. 

Here is the link to click on if you would like to watch the video - it will be available to watch from 2pm Saturday 25th March (Sydney time). I hope to see you there! 





Product List

No comments: