Thursday 30 March 2023

Video Tutorial: CraftAlong for March 2023 and we are making WINDOW CARDS!

 


This month we are making Window Cards and you will love them!  

The live video was today and you will find the link to watch it below. Here is the card we made together:


and here is the video:





In addition to the card that I made live, I also made 4 alternate designs and these are also now available.  Each tutorial shows you a different type of window card.  If you ordered with me last month, or are a member of my team, you will be receiving this Window card series, including all the videos and measurements, as my gift to you this month. If that isnt you, thats still ok.. you dont need to miss out!  I have included a Purchase link below and you are welcome to purchase them for $15aud (which is around $10usd)

What do you get? 4 new card designs (plus the card I did live) in easy to follow video tutorials.  Plus a PDF that includes measurements in both Metric and Imperial for all the projects.  

I know you will love them! (Images for all the cards are below)






If you would like to purchase the tutorials click the PURCHASE NOW button below:





PURCHASE NOW

Enjoy the tutorials!

Linda D

No comments: