Sunday 30 April 2023

Your April CraftAlong Videos are HERE - Let's create with Embossing Folders!

 


Hello and welcome to our CraftAlong even this month! This month we are featuring Embossing Folder Techniques, and I think you will LOVE them!

I've included photos of all the projects we will be making together, and there are lots of techniques to learn. But first, if you haven't already watched the Live video that shows the Woodgrain Embossing Folder techniques, then you can watch it by clicking the YouTube link below:



Here is a close-up of the project we made:


and here are the other projects included in the alternate card designs:





There is also a bonus technique video that shows how to do this:



If you ordered with me last month (March) you don't need to purchase the tutorials -they will be send to you automatically. And the same if you are members of my INKsomniacs team. 

But you can also purchase these tutorials - and all get all the step-by-step videos AND all the measurements to make these projects.  I include both metric and Imperial measurements.  So if you would like to get these items in your inbox, then you can purchase them for just $15 aud by clicking the PURCHASE NOW button here: PURCHASE NOW 

 Thanks so much for following along and I cant wait to share these gorgeous tutorials with you! 


See you on my next live video! 

Linda D

No comments: