Friday 25 August 2023

Welcome to the August Global Stampin' Video Hop - the "Secret Flap" fun fold card


 

Hello and welcome to another month with the Global Stampin' Video Hop team!  This month our theme is Fun Fold cards, and I used a fun fold design from a card I received on the recent Incentive trip to Norway. The card was by Amy Rich, and I really loved the design.   I wasnt sure what to call it though, so I called it the "Secret Flap Fun Fold" card - because there's a secret flap inside where you write your greeting. 

I recreated the card in metric but also with a few "tweaks".  I hope you love it. 

If you would like to watch the video you will find the link below:



Here are the basic measurements:

Boho Blue CS - 23cm x 10.5cm (score at 14.8cm on long side)

White CS - 25cm x 8.5 (Score at 12.5cm on long side)

                - 7cm x 11cm

                - Scrap to cut sentiment label

DSP - 7.8cm x 10cm

        - 6.5cm x 10.5cm

        - 10cm x 14.3cm

        - 8cm x 12cm

Vellum - scrap to cut circle 

Imperial measurements to follow. 

No comments: