Saturday 23 September 2023

Our September CraftAlong is UP! Let's create with the Stars at Night bundle!

 


Hello friends! 

Yep... its that time again!  This month we have a wonderful new Online Class featuring the "Stars at Night" bundle, and I know you will love our projects! 

I went live earlier this afternoon on YouTube and we made a fabulous fun fold flap card together. To watch the video click the link below:


Not only did we make a gorgeous project on the live video but I have a whole Online Class for you featuring this bundle.  There are another 4 tutorials to make 4 more gorgeous cards and I would love to offer them to you.  To see all the cards that we are making this month, scroll down!

There are 2 ways to get the tutorials:

1. If you placed an order with me (over $60) last month then you will receive these additional tutorials for free. Each project has a step-by-step video tutorial, and I have also included a pdf with all the measurements - in both metric and Imperial.  You will also receive these tutorials for free if you are in my demonstrator team. 

2. You can also purchase them for yourself if you wish. The whole class including the videos and pdf with the measurement costs only $15aud (that's about $10 usd) so they are quite a bargain. If you would like to purchase them click the "Purchase now" button below. This will allow you to pay via PayPal. 


PURCHASE NOW 

Here are this month's projects:








Thanks for being part of my class this month. 


Linda D

No comments: