Wednesday 20 June 2007

Christmas in July - Tuesday 10th July



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


Hello Everyone!

By popular demand I am starting again to run the Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks that were so popular last year. What is a Stamp-a-Stack? Well for $10 you get to make 6 Christmas Cards (3 each of 2 designs). These are really popular because it's a great way to get started on your Christmas cards, and I plan on running several over the coming months, so by the time we get to Christmas you could have quite a stash of cards ready to go!

I thought we would probably do one card in reasonably traditional Christmas colours and another quite non-traditional for something really different. So here's the details:

When: Tuesday 10th July

Time: 7.30pm

Where: My place on the beautiful Central Coast NSW, Please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com for the address details

What to Bring: Yourself! And a friend of course if you wish. You get the use of all my cardmaking and stamping supplies, and I also supply your cardstock which is all precut to size. Light Refreshments will also be provided.

Cost: $10 per person, $5 of which is redeemable against any purchases made.

RSVP: Contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place. Numbers are limited so it will be first in, best dressed.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of you there! (Or here, actually!)

Happy Stamping Guys!

Linda

No comments: