Saturday 2 June 2007

Trifold Card Class - June 20






















Hello everyone,

You might remember that a couple of months ago I went through a Trifold Card stage where I just couldnt get enough of them. Well a few people have asked me if I could show them how to make them, and I thought the best way to do that would be to hold a class. We will make 2 different styles of trifold card, and I'll throw a 3rd mystery card style in there to really make it worth your while. So you will actually get to make 3 projects. I'll be holding the class at my place, and due to a lack of chairs (I really must do something about that!) I've decided that I'll only be able to offer 6 places. So it's going to be first in, best dressed!

Here's the details:

Trifold Card Class (& a bonus mystery card)

Date: Wednesday 20th June

Time: 7.30pm

Where: Central Coast, NSW (just send an email to higgiz@bigpond.com and I'll be happy to give you the address)

Cost: $12

So if you are anywhere on or near the Central Coast, NSW, please book your place and join me for a fun evening. Light refreshments will also be provided. You can either book by sending me an email to the above address, or by calling me on my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Linda

PS In case anyone needs reminding, here's an example of a Trifold card that I posted a while back. They are really beautiful!



























Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up

No comments: