Tuesday 27 November 2007

Heartfelt Thanks to you! And a 20% discount!


As you will have read here previously, last month Stampin'Up Australia's General Manager Dave Abbott passed away. Stampin'Up (being the incredible company that they are) released for the month of November ONLY, the All in the Family stamp set, with 100% proceeds raised from this set worldwide going to Dave's wife and 3 young children. That's not just the profits, but 100% OF THE PROCEEDS. To me that speaks volumes about what kind of company SU is, and I am so proud to be associated with them.

A HUGE THANKYOU to those of you who have ordered these already... it really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that this money is benefiting such a great cause, and really when you think about it, that's what Christmas spirit is all about! Thank you so much!!!

To view the set and more details, click here


This promotion will be finishing this week, on the 30th November. Please if you have not yet ordered your set, make sure you order by Friday. After this, the set will not be available until our next big catalogue release in April 2008. And the money is only going to Dave's family this month. Because I want to sell as many of these as I can for the Abbott family in November, I am also giving away my 20% discount so instead of $73.95, this month ONLY this set will only cost you $59.15 plus P&H. Much better! And if you like this set, I'd say jump in and get it now! It would also make a great Christmas gift, and I have to say that my 5yo daughter can play with this for ages... she mixes up the bodies and heads and thinks she is sooooo funny! The above card was also made with this set... I have configured the family to represent my own.. with (from Left to Right) Daddy, Emma, Benjamin and Mummy. Isnt it cute?

Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or phone me on 0412 375 552 and I will make sure that your order goes in before the promotion ends. Thanks guys!

No comments: