Saturday 19 January 2008

How Amazing is this?

The more I have to do with Stampin'Up, the more I am amazed by their genorosity. A few months back you will remember that they donated the total sales from the "All in the Family" stamp set to a beautiful cause. Just yesterday in my mail box I received a new career plan to do with my SU business. It means lots of new bonuses and incentives from SU for demonstrators, and it will make so much difference to our family. Im really excited.

Then today I saw this article about an amazing thing that SU did for their local National Guard members in Utah, where SU's head office is based. Put the following address in your browser and check it out...

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2502054

Really really amazing, and another example of what kind of company they are! I so love being associated with them!

See you soon :)

No comments: