Sunday 17 August 2008

Class schedule updates


Hello everyone,

Most of you would know that I list my classes over on the right-hand sidebar of this blog, and you'll be happy to know that I have updated it today. I offer classes in my home, so I can give you the address when you book in. I am finally starting to reduce the hours of my other training business, so I am starting to be able to offer a few more papercraft classes. Hooray to that!

I've listed the classes here again for you here. If you would like to book in to any of the classes, please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place. I have room for 7 people in each class and they do book out quite quickly. In particular, if anyone is interested in attending the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack on the 26th August, I currently have one space left.

Also, if anyone has a request for a particular type of class you would like me to run, please let me know, and if it is possible to accommodate your request I will do so. Im always open to suggestions.


Here are the classes I currently have scheduled.



Christmas Stamp A Stack

Tuesday 26th August, 7.30pm
Narara, Central Coast, NSW

Come along and make 6 Christmas card (3 each of two different designs) for $15. All materials supplied. Numbers are limited so you will need to book in to reserve your place.

Light refreshments provided




Bling Workshop<span style="font-weight:bold;">
Monday 8th September, 7.30pm
Narara, Central Coast, NSW

We'll be making several projects that will light up the room! Learn how to use glitter and Heat & Stick powder to add bling to your cards and projects. Great ideas for Christmas too. Cost is $15 per person. All materials supplied.





Christmas Stamp-A-Stack

Monday 15th September, 7.30pm
Narara, Central Coast, NSW

Come along and add to your Christmas card stash with 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $15. All materials and light refreshments provided.





Beginners Scrapbooking Class

Wednesday 24th September, 10.30am
Narara, Central Coast, NSW

Not sure where to start with Scrapbooking? Come along and get some great ideas. We'll be using the Simply Scrappin' kits and you'll get some great ideas for using different types of papers and stamping in your scrapbooking. Bring a photo or two, preferably black and white, and I will help you to design a 12x12 page (or another size if you choose) to suit your photos.



World Card Making Day event
First week of October - details coming soon.

No comments: