Friday 10 October 2008

Birthday Specials



Thought you might like to see a card that I came up with today using one of the special promotion sets this month. It's the Pretty Princess stamp set, and I've made quite a few cards with it lately. (My daughter also turned 6 this month - guess which stamp set I used ;-)

Anyways I was having a play with my Markers and an aquapainter this morning - doesn't she come up beautifully when she is watercoloured? And that's just white gel pen used in the flower centres on the Background - it made all the difference to the card.

Normally this set of 7 stamps is $45.95, but this month only you'll be able to get it for $36.76 when you make any $20 purchase. That's 20% off! And it's not the only set on offer. To see what other sets are available click here. Or email me at higgiz@bigpond.com for a copy of the colour flyer.

Hope you like the card. It was really fun to make.

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Hi Linda, that is just gorgous! I now have that set ordered and I expect my daughter (and all her friends) will be getting a CASE of this or something similar in December this year! Six! say happy birthday to Emma from me. Nerida.