Monday 27 October 2008

Happy Birthday Benjamin


My youngest turned 3 today... how amazing is that? I thought I would show you the card I made for him. Ok, so maybe he doesn't appreciate the intricacies of card-making at this point in his life (and let's face it, he's male - so he will probably never get it. I know that's a generalization, and my apologies to all you male card-makers - I know there are a few of you out there!). But all that aside... didnt this card come up cute? I have always loved this set, but have never actually owned it, so I borrowed it from my beautiful friend and fellow demonstrator Alex last week knowing that Ben's birthday was coming up. He had a lovely day... we had spider cupcakes (as you do) and he got to pick his favourite meal tonight (Tacos). Last night we went out for a birthday dinner with Nanna and Poppy (visiting from Port Macquarie). He received some lovely gifts and told everyone who would listen that he is now 3 (with 3 fingers extended). I just cant believe that he is 3 - he is still my baby boy.

Well that's it. All our family birthdays done for another year.

Next is... Christmas. Aaaaargh - I need to really get stuck into my Christmas card-making if Im going to make it!

Dont forget that if you need to stock up on any Christmas cardstock, ribbons, patterned paper, inks, stamps - or anything else that you need for your cards, you can get them all right here... click here to see a catalogue, or contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or ring me on 0412 375 552

Happy papercrafting!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Happy birthday Ben..Hope you have a lovely day.
Kerrie

Nerida said...

Hope Ben had a great Birthday! He is our favourite little cherub especially his "Good night ladies" Before he goes to bed on cardmaking nights.