Friday 14 November 2008

I love how this turned out...


As you would know by now, I am into Simple cards. And this is super simple to do... but really effective because of the vellum layer over the top of the card. I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set (again) and stamped the tops of the trees in Always artichoke ink on the Whisper white background. This I placed the vellum over the top and stamped more trees in mellow moss ink. I attached the vellum with a couple of jumbo eyelets and tied some Choc chip taffeta ribbon. The sentiment is from the Many Merry Messages set and stamped in brown.

The only thing I am disappointed about is that the photo doesnt do this card justice!

Hope you love it anyway....

Linda H
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really elegant Linda. Love the vellum layer over the top. What a great idea. Cheers, Sue

Tracy said...

Love those jumbo eyelets Linda and they way you've used them to attach the vellum, Great idea, Love this card! Can't wait to get my jumbo eyelets, they are on my wish list.
Luv Tracy xx

Amber said...

WOW, that is gorgeous. I really like doing simple cards myself. I love this stamp set. I did a very simple one for christmas using that tree in colour. Fantastic job. I am really enjoying your blog.