Friday 10 December 2010

Playing with New Stuff



Those of you who attended my launch events recently will remember this card. I wanted to show off as much new product as possible at the launches of course, and this was the first card we created. It's actually a very simple card, but we had lots of fun putting it together.

Here is what we used on the card that's new from our Summer Mini catalogue:

Love Defined Stamp Set 121777 (Wood) $47.95 or 122066 (Clear) $37.95
Square Scallop Clear Die 115950 $42.95
Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set 122072 (Wood) $20.95 or 120060 (Clear) $16.95
Bitty Buttons 118791 $7.95 (pack of 64)
Punch pack 118309 $30.95 (pack of three)

I love the Itty Bitty stamps and how they match the buttons and the punch pack. And here is a tip.. did you know that if you are buying them in wood rather than clear, you can fit the 3 punches into the same stamp storage case! How cool is that! I was wondering how I would store them but the problem is solved. (Thanks to my upline Georgina for making that great discovery!)

I also used the Teeny Tiny Sentiments for the words on the card - because they are one of the great items on special this month as part of our "December Frenzy" sale. Usually the wood-mounted stamps retail for a price of $62.95, but right now you can grab them for $31.48. Thats a great 50% saving! I love my set of these because it means you have a greeting for almost every occasion - there are 24 different greeting in the set. Let me know if you would like to order this or any items... we still have time to get our orders back in plenty of time before Christmas! To order just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

Here's hoping you enjoy the card, and are not too stressed in the lead up to the Christmas holiday season. Take a breath, relax, and maybe make a card! (That's what I do for stress relief!)
xx

No comments: