Monday 14 November 2011

Card No. 2 for this week's Christmas card class



OK... so its late and you'll have to excuse my clumsy night photography... but I wanted to post this photo of one of the cards we are making at this week's Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks. If you've been following my blog you will remember that I put up the other card a few days ago (click HERE to see it) so now you know what they both look like. :-)

You get to make 3 cards in each of these 2 designs for a cost of $15, so that you go home with a total of 6 lovely Christmas cards. I always run these classes as both a night class and a day class so that as many of you can attend as possible. At this point I do still have spaces in both tomorrow night's class (the 15th November at 7.30pm) or Wednesday's class (the 16th November at 11am). Light refreshments and all materials are supplied. To grab yourself a spot, simply email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com.

Dont forget if there is anything you wish to order, you dont need to wait for a workshop. Just email me your order anytime and I will see that it gets to you. I place orders at least once a week, so the turn-around time is very fast.

I hope you enjoy the card... I only just got my hands on the "Merry and Type" stamp set, and so its been getting a workout. :-) I also used the "Petals-A-Plenty" embossing folder on this card.. it works really well for Christmas cards, because the flowers resemble Poinsettias. And dont forget that this embossing folder and various other Big Shot folders and dies are on special this month. To see whats on special, click HERE.

No comments: