Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks next week - November 2011



Just a quick post today to remind people that I still have a few spots left at the two Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks I will be running next week. At Stamp-a-Stacks you get to create 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) and of course this means that you have 6 more cards to add to your Christmas card stash. Which is becoming a pretty good idea now that its only 6 weeks to Christmas! Aaaaargh! I really need to get my act together and get organized! (Every year I say that!)

Ok.. so here are the details if you would like to join us for a creative session:


When: Tuesday 15th November @ 7.30pm OR Wednesday 16th November @ 11am

Where: My place @ Narara on the Central Coast - address supplied when booking.

Cost: $15

All materials and light refreshments provided.

I've posted one of the cards we will be making. We'll be breaking out the Gold Embossing powder for this one :-) Hope you like it!


No comments: