Monday 18 June 2012

Reason to Smile



That's the name of this cute stamp set that you can get for free this month. Simply place an order of $125 or more and you will automatically receive this set in your choice of wood or clear mount stamps.

I have used it here to create a really simple card on Naturals Ivory paper. I made a rectangular template and stamped the flowers from the "Reason to Smile" set over the template, then sponged around it with Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry Ink. I punched out a square of the flower on Very Vanilla Cardstock and mounted it on the Postage Punch in Rich Razzleberry. (The postage punch is still available even though its not in any of our current catalogues. There are a few items that were in our Summer Mini that are still available to purchase.) I tied a piece of taffeta ribbon around this particular card, but also made some with Very Vanilla Seam Binding which looks awesome!  The "Hello" stamp is from another set called "My friend".

Such a simple card, but so effective.

All these items and much more are in our Current Catalogues which you can view by clicking HERE. To place an order you only need to click HERE and let me know what you want. I can have your order delivered to anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

I also have a few spaces left in the Project class I am running this week, and a couple still left in next week's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. To RSVP, just email me by clicking HERE.

Enjoy the card!

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Beautiful card Linda, love the postage stamp idea.