Friday 29 June 2012

Rescheduled Stamp-A-Stack on Monday night



Earlier this month I was forced to postpone a Card Class due to my being unwell. Welll I have two bits of good news... firstly... I'm all better! Secondly I have rescheduled this class to run next Monday night the 2nd July.  Here again for you are the two cards we will be creating together... and you will go home with 3 of each card for a total of six cards! There are 3 Masculine (or could be teenage) cards, and 3 Hello cards to use for any occasion. I also ran this one as a day class earlier in the month, and everyone loved what we made! :-)

The girls that were previously booked in for this class have rebooked.. but I do still have a few spots left if you would like to join us on Monday night.  My cardmaking and papercraft classes are held on the Central Coast, and I can give you the address details when you book your spot. You just need to let me know that you are coming by emailing me by clicking HERE.

The cost to make these 6 cards is $15.  All materials and refreshments are provided.  Come along and take some creative time out for yourself!

Please note that the Reason To Smile stamp set will no longer be available after tomorrow June 30th.  There are two ways to get your hands on it.... either order it as a sale item ($35.95 for wood-mount, and $28.95 for clear) OR if you place a $125 order by tomorrow's date then the Reason to Smile set is yours completely free.  Until 9pm June 30th 2012 you can still order it by contacting me HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend! xx

No comments: