Tuesday 16 October 2012

Beautiful Season Watercoloured






For those coming along to my Watercolouring Class here is another of the projects you will be making.  And since Christmas isnt all that far away, I thought I would make one of the 3 projects a Christmas card. It's an easy one... but how nice do those colours look together?? The stamp set is "Beautiful Season", and the main image makes a great image for watercolouring, as shown here.

My class this evening is now full. And tomorrow's class has only one spot, so I am really happy with the attendance levels :-)   Thanks to all those who are coming, and dont panic if you cant be here... there are other classes coming up!  Next week's project class still has plenty of spots.  We will be making Christmas tags at that one... I'll pop a photo up for you over the next day or two.

The weather is finally feeling more like Summer than Spring.. today is actually on the hot side. 34 degrees today (that's Celsius for my overseas readers) which is lovely, and I am sure there is plenty more where that came from :-)  I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather whatever you are doing.. and will be back with more creations for you soon :-)

No comments: