Sunday 18 November 2012

This month's specials...

What with the Penrith Craft Show and the Heartfelt Stamping Event over the past two weeks I have been terribly busy. So it will probably come as no surprise to many of you that I suddenly realized this weekend that I havent even put up this month's specials on my blog!  For shame!!!

The month might be half over, but that's not too late to let you know about our great specials.  Firstly we have the Ornaments Bundle special:


And for qualifying Hostesses (and yes that includes Stamp Clubs) between now and 16th December there is the wonderful "INK-REDIBLE promotion".  If you host an event that reaches $650 in sales you will receive a full set of inkpads in your choice of colour family. (Brights, Subtles or Regals) There are 10 in a set and they are worth $9.95 each!  And that's on top of the already awesome hostess benefits.


If anyone would like to take up these awesome offers please just email me by clicking HERE.

No comments: