Saturday 14 September 2013

Festive Flurry card with Smoky Slate


I've discovered Smoky Slate! Its a new colour that was released in our latest Annual Catalogue in July 2013.  Kind of a light silvery grey.. and its one of the colours in our new Winer Frost Speciality paper. So it makes sense to use them together, and that's what I've done in this card. I stamped the Smoky Slate background with snowflakes in Smoky Slate ink. Then I used the Festive Flurry framelits to cut out the blue snowflakes (the colours are Bermuda Bay and Pool Party).  The sentiment is from the "Joy to the World" set and the ribbon is the new Silver ribbon from the Holiday Catalogue.

I've kept this card very simple on purpose... I'm creating it with a larger group of ladies this coming Monday.. and there is a matching 12X12 Scrapbook page too.. which I will show you in the next few days.  I thought the layout, although simple, was especially nice, so I am looking forward to showing it to you... but wanted to surprise my customers when I arrive on Monday.  So I'll show you after that :-)

I do hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. :-)

No comments: