Sunday 8 September 2013

Festive Flurry Christmas card - in Blue and Silver


I have shown you a few cards now that I've made with the "Festive Flurry" set from our new Holiday catalogue.  I'm really enjoying this one... so easy to use and works in lots of different colours.

I do have a thing for blues and silver together though.. and so I have created this particular card for this week's Stamp-a-Stack - if you are coming along to that, you will get to make three of this card, and three of different card.  If you would like to join me, just email me to RESERVE YOUR SPOT.

Here are the details:

Tuesday 10th September 2013 @ 7.30pm

OR

Wednesday 11th September 2013 @ 11am

OR

Thursday 12th September 2013 @ 11am (due to the popularity of this class I have added an additional date)

The cost to attend is $20 and you will go home with 6 Christmas cards to add to your Christmas card stash.  Cost includes all materials as well as refreshments.

Numbers are limited, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments: