Wednesday 30 October 2013

A different kind of video for you today...Ben shows us the Big Shot

http://www.youtube.com/v/-wmsv2SCcqc?autohide=1&version=3&attribution_tag=RrD7yToOCqpHVc0buzh5BQ&autoplay=1&showinfo=1&autohide=1&feature=share

This week with having been unwell, as well as trying to prepare for the Penrith Craft Show has left me without time to make you guys a video this week. So instead here is my home-made video of my 4 year old son demonstrating the Big Shot. This was several years ago.. so its nice to remember that he was actually cute once. :-)

For some reason I cant get the video to embed properly in to my post for some reason... but you can copy the link into your browser to watch it (until I work out how to fix it up).

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

sharon said...

Oh my goh linda....where do the years go...just adorable.....