Friday 18 October 2013

Festive Flurries Window Card





This weekend I am excited because I have 3 Stampin'Up workshops with 3 separate groups of creative girls. I thought I would show you one of the projects we are making.

This is a really simple card made with the Festive Flurries stamp set and matching framelits. Soooo glad you don't have to cut these out!  We have the Big Shot for that :-)  I also used some of the Foil sheets in the WinterFrost DSP and stamped over the corners of the card with the "Flowering Flourishes" set.  The flourish in the "Everything Eleanor" set would have worked just as well... think I will take both with me and give the girls the option to choose which one they prefer.

If you would like to book your own workshop (Christmas or otherwise) please contact me.  Right now we have an awesome special on for hostesses to get extra free products when they hold a crafty get-together in their home.  But special or no special, the benefits are awesome, and getting people together to be creative is one of the best ways I know to have a lot of fun.  And if you dont thnk you are creative... I bet I can show you how and change your mind!

I cover the Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter areas, so dont let your location stop you.  (This weekend my workshops are in the Port Stephens, Blue Mountains, and Sydney areas - so I am very flexible!) Book yours today.

No comments: