Monday 28 July 2014

Another Blended Bloom and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities





I have my Introductory Blendabilities classes this week, with 13 wonderful ladies booked in to have fun with these amazing Blending pens. Todays card is another sample of what you can do with them, and the kind of depth you can achieve when colouring.

Once again I have used the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities (my favourite colour at the moment I think) to paint the flower, and have used some of our new "Back To Black" DSP behind it.  Its simple, but I think quite striking.

If anyone wants to come to class on Tuesday evening 29th July (7.30pm) I can squeeze in another one or two people.  However, you will need to share my pen pack as I have only ordered as many packs as I have people booked it. But we can make it work Im sure! The Wednesday day class is completely booked out :-)  To book the last spots in the Tuesday evening class click HERE.  My classes are held on the Central Coast, NSW.

Here is close up for you….

No comments: